Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks Giving

Aggh... I'm stuffed ..
So I'ts 9:44 & I had dinner an hour & a half ago I can still feel it haha
Before I ate I ran 7 miles around the course. That's work.

It's Thanks Giving & What I want to be Thankful for is that I have a complete family, a roof & clothes on my back, a job, going to college, great friend, I can go on!

I'm great full I have my Bayan Community class that has supported me throughout the semesters through the good & bad. I am actually kinda down that the semester is ending. I learned a lot about Kaibigang, Kapwa, Hiya. This year has been a 12 months of personal growth, learning & adapting. I think Henry Arronson is the best English teacher Iv'e ever had. Best blessings to him & his family & I hope the rest of all of you are chowing down or are passed out from eating... HAHA

I almost passed out after eating on the drive home! Had ham, Arellano Chicken, collard greens, eggs, apple pie, pumpkin pie ! Well you get it

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment